What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for Entrance for Two People
- $141 for Private Escape Room Experience for up to 10 People
During room escape experiences, guests join a group or bring their own to test their problem-solving skills in a real life video game atmosphere. Teams must solve an elaborate series of puzzles in an attempt to beat the clock in one of the themed escape rooms. Logic, wit, and teamwork are all needed in order to complete the mission before time runs out.
- In the Fallout Shelter room, puzzle-solvers work their way in post WWII environment where nuclear war is eminent. Participants will enter a secret government program only to learn they must escape before their oxygen is depleted.
- In The Study, groups search for a departed family friend’s valuable artifact before the state claims their estate.
- Bank Heist, is designed to keep teams playing for the full hour. Teams complete against the leader board to steal the most money during the heist. The harder the puzzle, the more loot there is to find.
During open booking hours guests can join a team of other puzzle-solvers, and private escapes for a minimum of 10 people (depending on the room) are available. View the available rooms and occupancy here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required, subject to availability. Valid during open-booking hours. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must sign waiver. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Children under 11 are permitted in private experiences. Must be 11 or older and accompanied by a paying adult to attend in open booking. Valid only for option purchased. Tax not included, due at time of booking. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with One Hour To Escape
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We are the premier escape room experience in DFW. Become immersed in a real life video game of action and suspense. Find the clues, solve puzzles and crack codes together with a group in order to "escape" within the hour.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We are a family owned and operated escape room. The entire family loves escaping, puzzles and critical thinking games. When we aren't working we are off playing at other escape rooms. In fact anywhere we travel the first thing we look for are the escape rooms.
What do you love most about your job? That's easy, the constant laughter that we hear. It is so much fun to work in an environment that has so much laughter and cheers throughout the day.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Greatest quote I've personally heard during game play is, "This is giving me so much anxiety! I just LOVE it!"