About this Business
- HoursSun12:00 AM - 2:00 AM, 12:00 PM - 11:59 PMMon4:00 PM - 11:59 PMTue-Thu12:00 AM - 1:00 AM, 4:00 PM - 11:59 PMFri12:00 AM - 1:00 AM, 12:00 PM - 11:59 PMSat12:00 AM - 2:00 AM, 12:00 PM - 11:59 PM
From Our Editors
District Sport & Tap offers up down-home distractions alongside a surprisingly sophisticated menu.
- 50: Kentucky bourbons can be found behind the bar including premium distillers like 1792 Small Batch and Eagle Rare.
- 30: craft beers are on tap, including selections from one featured brewery each month
- 13: gourmet handhelds, including the Mac Attack Burger topped with applewood-smoked bacon, fried mac n' cheese, lettuce, onion, pickle, and house 1,000 island dressing.
- 8: unique takes on classic bar appetizers, including panko-breaded, deep-fried reuben balls made with corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, and cream cheese
- 2: giant projection screens, and a smattering of HDTVs, broadcast local and national sporting events
- 1: microphone hosts regular trivia nights and occasional karaoke