About this Business
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
I have several scars on my face especially around my eyes, both from surgery and from an accident that I'm very self-conscious about. I met Sarah when I purchased a Groupon and after finishing my first three treatments, I was so happy with her that I renewed for 10 more sessions and added a series of Dermaplaning treatments to combine with my microneedling sessions. I've been seeing Sarah religiously for 2 treatments (2 hours) per month for the last 8 months.
I've tried countless estheticians before and was never crazy about any of them enough to stick with them. Even though it takes me an hour or more to get to Sarah (each way so total 2 hours or more), I think she's worth the drive since it's hard finding someone you trust.
- IMPROVEMENT OF SCARS: I can definitely tell that my scars have improved significantly since I started seeing Sarah, which is why I intend to stay with her and continue these treatments for as long as I can afford them. Despite my scars being in a delicate area, she has done a good job of improving them. I have spend thousands on laser treatments for these scars in the past. My dermaplaning and microneedling sessions combined are way cheaper than what I used to spend on laser treatments yet the results are equally impactful.
- THOROUGH: It seems like Sarah takes a lot of pride in her work and genuinely cares that her clients see the results. She always says, "even if I see that it's getting better, what's most important is that you see the improvement." I've never had anyone work so meticulously and thoroughly on my skin. She really takes her time working on my scars, giving them the extra attention they need but still manages to give the rest of my face a good amount of attention too.
- EDUCATIONAL: I like when professionals share their knowledge and teach you. From the very first session, she was really good about explaining the whole process to me, teaching me about the procedures, why she was doing or using certain things, and overall educating me about better skin habits. I've learned a lot from her throughout my sessions and now take even better care of my skin. For example she taught me the importance of HA serum and now I use it daily.
- PROFESSIONAL: I travel for work, which can make scheduling challenging but Sarah is so professional and easy to work with that scheduling or changing appointments has always been incredibly easy. She communicates very well and is extra professional.
- FREE PARKING: Her location has tons of free street parking and that's important if you're seeing her monthly.
Hard to locate. And results were underwhelming
I feel very comfortable, Sarah was very patient and she did a great job.
Was this helpful?
I have never been so impressed with an aesthetician. Sarah sat with me for a half an hour discussing my skin care goals. She was so patient in answering my questions. She is insanely knowledgeable and uses a mix of both European and American skin care technology. My skin looks great! No down time at all.
Sarah is an absolute sweetheart. My face was smooth and glistening right after ❤️
Was this helpful?
From Our Editors
Bel Air Aesthetics is all about customization. Its aestheticians specialize in corrective care for all skin types, which allows them to tailor their treatments to each client's needs. Every appointment starts with a complementary consultation, where these professionals uncover individual goals and skin issues—whether it be acne, signs of aging, or uneven skin tone—before creating a unique treatment plan. They then get down to the business of caring for skin, carrying out facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or another service, with help from top-shelf products made by brands like PCA Skin.
Bel Air Aesthetics