About this Business
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Really great empenadas. Would love to eat there again sometime
Try the guava empanadas-love them!
All the food is so fresh and tasty.
I love their veggie sandwich.
My girlfriend and I have been coming in on and off since they opened. Always good food and good strong coffee. And friendly staff. What we didn't like no understand was why they're open only Thursday through Sunday. We're going in today after not being in for a while you seen not only have they changed inside of the place that they are open 7 days a week. I definitely recommend anyone stop by.
Great freshly prepared sandwiches with a unique Latin American influence! Highly recommended
Amazing food great prices wonderful owner I tell everyone to come here now
Excellent empanadas, pastries, and sandwiches. This place bakes their own bread, and there is an interesting variety to choose from. Charming little place, with very friendly staff.
Tasty cheese empenada served with 2 yummy salsas.
Delicious alfajores filled with either dulce de Leche or Nutella.
Very beautifully designed cafe. Clean and great layput. Food is prepared freshly. Pasteries are made each day. Mint, green lemonade is great. Salads are full. Eggs poached or scrambles are wonderful with fresh vegables. Coffee is special brewed. Service is great. Parking is on street.
Great chorizo empanada! Will be back without a groupon for sure! Now I can have Cafe Luxxe without going to Santa Monica!!
From Our Editors
Bread is more than just bread. It's apart of every meal; it's the focus of many culinary traditions. And, more importantly, bread is the "pan" of Cafe Panamerica. The bakery offers all the great flavors America has to offer alongside freshly baked bread. Read on to learn about some of the bread and ways to enjoy it:
Types of Dishes
- Gourmet toast: Baby greens with poached eggs or beans are served on a thick slice of daily bread and topped with avocado and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Choripan: A fresh-baked marraqueta supports spicy chorizo or mild sausage, greens, tomatoes, grilled onions, garlic aioli, chimichurri, and mole.
- Chacarrero: This veggie sandwich features julienned green beans, baby greens, fresh tomatoes, and garlic aioli on a toasted stecca baguette.
Types of Bread
- Stecca (baguette): Light and lean with a flavorful, crackling crust. Flavors include sea salt, tomato, and olive.
- Marraqueta: Soft, light crust with an airy crumb.
- Boton: Focaccia meets english muffin in this sandwich roll. Dusted with cornmeal for a light crunch.
- Aliento: Sourdough rye, multigrain, dark round loaf.