About Cafe Panamerica
Bread is more than just bread. It's apart of every meal; it's the focus of many culinary traditions. And, more importantly, bread is the "pan" of Cafe Panamerica. The bakery offers all the great flavors America has to offer alongside freshly baked bread. Read on to learn about some of the bread and ways to enjoy it:
Types of Dishes
- Gourmet toast: Baby greens with poached eggs or beans are served on a thick slice of daily bread and topped with avocado and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Choripan: A fresh-baked marraqueta supports spicy chorizo or mild sausage, greens, tomatoes, grilled onions, garlic aioli, chimichurri, and mole.
- Chacarrero: This veggie sandwich features julienned green beans, baby greens, fresh tomatoes, and garlic aioli on a toasted stecca baguette.
Types of Bread
- Stecca (baguette): Light and lean with a flavorful, crackling crust. Flavors include sea salt, tomato, and olive.
- Marraqueta: Soft, light crust with an airy crumb.
- Boton: Focaccia meets english muffin in this sandwich roll. Dusted with cornmeal for a light crunch.
- Aliento: Sourdough rye, multigrain, dark round loaf.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days