All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of acne treatment: cleanses and exfoliates the skin which can improve the appearance of acne
- What’s included: deep cleansing, pumpkin enzyme exfoliation, extraction, high-frequency or Light Stim treatment, blemish control gel, and mask
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coo's Skincare
Every facial at Coo's Skincare is administered by a technician passionate about creating healthy, radiant skin. Here's a look at some of the services they administer, each accompanied by extractions:
- Signature Facial: Utilizes microcurrent stimulation to increase skin's collagen and elastin, then followed by extraction, serums, and a moisturizer appropriate to each client's skin type
- European Facials: A deep cleansing, followed by an enzyme exfoliating peel to reveal the freshest skin possible
- Acne Treatment: A pumpkin enzyme peel, deep cleansing, extractions, LED light stimulation, and blemish control gel and mask all help clear pores of acne-inducing bacteria