About this Business
- HoursSun-Thu11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFri-Sat11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
From Our Editors
Citizen 7 pairs hand-crafted South American street food with tequila flights, fruity cocktails, beer, and, of course, a lot of love. Read on to learn about the menu:
- Guacamole: Smashed avocado, pico de gallo, queso fresco, radishes
- Asparagus: This dish features wood-grilled asparagus, shaved manchego cheese, poached egg, smoked bacon, olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt.
- Chicken or Barbacoa Empanada: This empanada includes roasted crimini mushrooms, smoked bleu cheese, and 7 sauce.
- Mojo Pork Belly: Tacos are filled with seared pork belly, avocado crema, pickled red onions, and pico de gallo.
- Vegetariano: Squash, red bell peppers, red onions, corn, spinach, avocado, and a balsamic drizzle .
- Duck Carnitas: Tortillas hold duck confit, kale, refried beans, salsa verde, smoked bleu cheese, and onion straws.
- Wood-Grilled Salmon: This dish includes achiote- and orange-marinated salmon, bacon, corn and lima beans, and avocado crema.
- Churrasco: 10 oz grilled hanger steak, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, chimichurri, grilled asparagus
- Crab “Croquetas:3 crab cakes, chipotle remoulade, avocado crema, pickled onions, served with rice and beans.