All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $36 for haircut, blow dry, and deep-conditioning treatment ($150 value)
- $46 for single-process color, haircut, blow dry, and deep-conditioning treatment ($225 value)
- $66.50 for half head of highlights, haircut, blow dry, and deep-conditioning treatment ($400 value)
- $76.50 for full head of highlights, haircut, blow dry, and deep-conditioning treatment ($400 value)
- $46 for two haircuts ($90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Safari Salon
Founders Mary and Annette have spent the last two decades managing Safari Salon, where standard hair services meet special treatments designed for those with hair loss due to genetics, illness, and stress. In addition to supplying cuts, colors, and up-dos, they create prosthetic eyebrows and craft full and partial wigs by matching natural hair with extensions of similar color, density, and texture. The salon also sends hair donations to Wigs For Kids and recycles hair for the American Cancer Society.