About this Business
11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Cool space, sandwich and smoothie tasted great.
Staff was really nice. Smoothies were so liquidy though.. it’s like they didn’t put any ice at all. Food was pretty good.
It took almost 30 minutes to get 2 smoothies. The 2 ladies working worked at a snails pace and couldn't do more than 1 thing at a time. We ordered a Strawberry Banana smoothie and the OEM OrangeMango Smoothie. After waiting so long we were so disappointed. The Strawberry Banana was disgusting and inedible. How can you ruin that? There seemed to he no set, consistant recipe...she just put a little of this, and a bunch of that and there was so much wasted afterwards. Such a shame ..we had high hopes for this place
It was yummy! Staff is great, thank you!
Owner and staff were very friendly. Food and smoothie were excellent.
Good smoothies. Nice staff. They do close in the middle of the day for a few hours so you'll want to make sure they are open.
A small quaint place and the owner is very friendly and makes you feel welcome. The food and smoothie was delicious an a good price for all on the menu. I would highly recommend giving this place a try.
Smoothies were great! All
Fresh ingredients. Great customer service as well.
The owner was very professional and courteous. I ordered a avocado & turkey sandwich. I did not really like it because the turkey was processed instead of real sliced turkey.
I have gone to Fuel four times, each time it gets better and better. Love the Turkey Avocado sandwhich and the Strawberry Banana smoothie.
From Our Editors
FUEL Smoothie Co. offers plenty of ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and they're all tasty. The smoothie bar also makes shakes and sandwiches, which means any craving can be satisfied without guilt. Take a look at what the menu has to offer:
Smoothies & Shakes
- Peanut Butter Balance: This chocolate peanut butter shake is mixed with protein powder, peanut butter, banana, milk, a pinch of salt, and ice.
- Peach Powertrain: This smoothie features milk, plain yogurt, fresh peaches, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Automatic Avocado: This green shake is full of nutrients with avocado, spinach, vanilla, and ice water mixture.
- Italian: A hoagie bun holds onion, lettuce, tomato, peperoncino, ham, salami, provolone cheese, oregano, ground pepper, and basil pesto sauce in this cold sandwich.
- Rotisserie Chicken Club: This hot sandwich features sliced rotisserie chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and house aioli sauce on ciabatta bread.
- Hummus Wrap: This cold sandwich includes a spinach wrap with roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts, spinach leaves, feta cheese, and a spread of hummus.
FUEL Smoothie Co.