What You'll Get
- General-admission lawn
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What’s included: Every pair of tickets purchased includes one CD copy of the forthcoming album by The Who. Customers will receive an email from Ticketmaster by 2/15/19 with instructions on how to receive the album.
- Voucher redeemable only on mobile app
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Who: Moving On!
- Their legacy: Since forming in London, England in 1964, this pioneering band of rockers has been building an incomparable résumé that includes 100 million records sold worldwide, 27 Top 40 singles in the US and UK, and 17 Top Ten albums, including the 1969 rock opera Tommy. They were also inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1990.
- Their current lineup: Original singer Roger Daltrey and guitarist Pete Townshend return to the stage alongside guitarist and backup singer Simon Townshend, keyboardist Loren Gold, bassist Jon Button, and drummer Zak Starkey. For the Move On! Tour, the band will also be accompanied by some of the most renowned orchestras from the US and Canada.
- What you’ll hear: An epic, symphonic take on immortal hits from throughout The Who’s catalog, including “My Generation,” “The Kids Are Alright,” “Baba O’Riley,” and “Won’t Get Fooled Again.”
- What’s on the horizon: In 2019, The Who plan to release their first album of new music in 13 years.
The Fine Print