About this Business
- HoursSunClosedMon-Fri11:00 AM - 7:00 PMSat10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
From Our Editors
Life rejuvenation is taken to the next level at Cryo Xtreme Therapy. This sleek, state-of-the-art facility—the very first cryotherapy center in Brickell—treats clients to inventive, effective, and relaxing methods for revitalizing the body, inside and out. Legs, arm and hips. Here are some of the reinvigorating services Cyro Xtreme Therapy offers, and how they work:
- Cryotherapy: Within an enclosed booth, the entire body is exposure to subzero temperatures for three minutes. That extreme cold stimulates the skin sensors and activates a central nervous system response that is known to release endorphins and stimulate the body’s natural pain inhibitors and mood elevators. It also enhances circulation and decreases inflammation by clearing toxins and metabolic waste, and is known to stimulate cellular regeneration.
- The Benefits: Cryotherapy has been known to aid in weight loss (some treatments can burn up to 500–800 calories), boost athletic recovery, increase energy, libido, and metabolism, improve acne and skin-related conditions, and fight aging. support athletic recovery,
- Cryofacial: This 10-minute session aims to increase collagen production, promote healthier skin, and minimize pores.
- Localized Cryo: The session focuses air on a specific body part for 5–10 minutes, reducing pain and swelling and accelerating the healing process.
- Full Body Aquamassage: Clothed clients feel aches and pains melt away as 36 jets of warm water provide therapeutic relaxation inside a dry, comfy capsule.
- Other Services: Hands-on massage and compression therapy.