What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for $20 worth of Salvadorian and Central American cuisine for two or more
- $15 for $20 worth of Salvadorian and Central American cuisine for takeout only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other specials, promotions or discounts. Valid for Dine In Only. Not valid on Mother's Day or Father's Day. Dinner hours are 4pm-11pm. Valid only at El Atlakat located at 10855 SW 72nd Street. Not valid with lunch specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Atlakat Restaurant
A trio of siblings first opened El Atlakat Restaurant in 1987, bringing Salvadorian and Central American food to South Florida. Since then, their dedication to bold, authentic flavors and friendly customer service has inspired a loyal following of locals. Here's a sampling of some of the international delicacies you may discover on your visit:
- Carne Asada: sliced, spiced beef served as a main dish or a side ingredient with other dishes.
- Mariscada (seafood soup): Seafood stew that is served whole or broken up that usually includes lobster, scallops, and more.
- Pupusa: a thick corn tortilla stuffed with chicken, beans, and cheese
- Lomito con Champiñones: New York strip steak served with mushrooms, a tortilla, and sides such as rice, fries, or beans.
- Crepes con dulce de leche: crepes with caramel