· Redeemed 4 days ago
· Redeemed 5 days ago
· Redeemed March 14, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for $30 worth of healthy international food for two or more
- $27 for $50 worth of healthy international food for four or more
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine in only. Valid for dinner only after 3pm. Not valid for lunch. Not valid for happy hour specials. Must purchase one food item. Valid only at listed location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jimmy'z Kitchen
About the Chef
Chef Jimmy Carey, the man responsible for all three Jimmy'z Kitchen locations, has worked in five-star hotels and celebrity-owned hot spots. But his own restaurants are the epitome of casual. Diners order from a counter before asking for a to-go bag or grabbing a table for dinner. Don't let the laidback atmosphere fool you, though. Chef Jimmy's food deserves to be taken seriously.
Here's how critics have praised his menu.
- The bolitas de queso "were so delectable I resented having to share them," Lee Klein wrote in the Miami New Times in April 2011. "This is the kind of place you can hardly wait to recommend to your friends."
- The same publication also said the restaurant had the best mofongo in Miami in 2009.
- Speaking of superlatives, Zagat chose Jimmy'z Kitchen as the region's Best Sandwich Restaurant in 2012.
- Forbes is a fan of the mofongo too, calling it "the real deal—a rich mash of plantains, spices, and a sauce as good as anything I’ve had outside my abuela’s kitchen."