What You'll Get
$59.99 for a medical alert system with four months of service ($155.80 value). The package includes:
- LifeNet alert system with 24/7 EMT-certified monitoring. The system consists of an alert console and a button that can be worn within 400 feet of the console. No installation is required.
- Included lock box will allow approved caregivers and emergency responders to access the home should you not be able to answer the door after summoning help.
- Lifetime replacement service
- Free shipping of the system. Groupon-buyers also receive free shipping if they need to send it back for repair.
- All equipment is included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Activation required. Must complete emergency information contact form and equipment service agreement prior to activation. Valid credit card number required prior to initial shipping and activation. Service after the first 4 months is offered month to month. You may cancel anytime without penalty. System is all inclusive. 24/7 EMT certified monitoring. Month-to-month rate is locked and will not rise as long you remain customer. Not valid with with other offers. New customers only Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LifeNet Medical Alert Systems
For seniors, minor health emergencies can quickly snowball into major ones. Luckily, LifeNet Medical Alert Systems nips such crises in the bud with the press of a button. Discreet, waterproof, and able to be worn around the house, the button connects to LifeNet, who provide assistance to the caller and contact emergency services and emergency contacts if necessary. The staff is on-call 24 hours a day, preventing the need for live-in care.