About The Cajun House
The Cajun House brings the bayous of southern Louisiana all the way up to the Twin Cities with a lineup of po’ boys, hot pots, and spicy seafood combos. The cooks here sizzle up anything from fresh king crabs to craw fish in various levels of hotness with the likes of Louisiana dry rubs, garlic butter, or lemon pepper. And in good New Orleans fashion, many of the dishes come with the starchy accoutrements of corn, potatoes, and white rice.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed February 21, 2018
· Reviewed December 18, 2017
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days