All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 4 days ago
· Reviewed 6 days ago
· Reviewed June 8, 2018
What You'll Get
- Swiss Cheese Appetizer Fondue Experience for Two: Valid Monday–Sunday. Includes:
- One Swiss Cheese Fondue appetizer serving for two * Choice of two glasses of house Monterey county wine or beer
- Swiss Cheese Appetizer Fondue Experience for Four: Valid Monday–Sunday. Includes:
- Two Swiss Cheese Fondue appetizer serving for four
- Choice of four glasses of house Monterey county wine or beer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until after 4 p.m. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lugano Swiss Bistro
Among carved wooden furniture reminiscent of an Alpine chalet, Chef André Lengacher anchors checkered tablecloths with Swiss specialties such as lightly breaded schnitzel and creamy fondue. Alongside traditional sandwiches like tuna melts and a pork roast on ciabatta, diners can enjoy a grilled tilapia salad during lunch hours, while those hunting for dinner can order up a rack of lamb or the monstrous farmer's mountain sausage platter, replete with veal bratwurst, polish and garlic sausage spatzli nestled up to a mound of sauerkraut. Trompe l’oeil wall murals transport diners to a picturesque mountain village, as a brigade of musicians perform traditional tunes on accordions and violins that harmonize gracefully with opera-trained cuckoo clocks.