Established by a certified nurse practitioner, the spa offers treatments like facials, skin tightening, or laser hair removal
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 90 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Primary Aesthetic Skin Care & Sport Medicine
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? The founder of Primary Aesthetic Skin Care & Sport Medicine, Elena Ginsberg, is a New York Certified Nurse Practitioner with over 15 years of experience in Dermatology.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Elena Ginsberg, FNP strives to deliver the best outcome for her patients, helping them regain confidence through youthful-looking and healthy skin. All of her cosmetic and sport treatments are patient-centered and carefully chosen to provide real and lasting results.
What do you love most about your job? Helping patients regain confidence through youthful-looking and healthy skin.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? "Love the results!"