The relationship between golfer and caddy is a time-honored, sacred bond, like the relationship between male wombat and female wombat. Treasure the links with this voucher.
Choose From Four Options
- $7 for 9 holes of golf for one with an optional pull cart (up to $13 value)
- $14 for 9 holes of golf for two with optional pull carts (up to $26 value)
- $14 for 18 holes of golf for one with an optional pull cart (up to $24 value)
- $18 for 18 holes of golf for two with optional pull carts (up to $36 value)
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Cherry Valley Golf Course
Composed of seven par 3s and two par 4s each no longer than 265 yards, the nine holes of Cherry Valley Golf Course present both the beginning and seasoned golfer with low-stress opportunities for improvement. Players zip around the 1,584-yard stretch aboard 2006-model Club Car Precedent golf carts—a far cry from the options available when the course was built in 1932 and players had to rely on zeppelins for transport. Gerald Mason has served as the head professional since he bought the course in 2001, helping players overcome game hurdles through one-on-one lessons.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 29 course
- Total length of 1,584 yards from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole