· Redeemed March 8, 2018
· Redeemed December 23, 2017
· Redeemed December 22, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $10.50 for one movie ticket and medium popcorn, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $17.25 value)
- $19.50 for two movie tickets and medium popcorns, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $34.50 value)
- $11.50 for one movie ticket and medium popcorn, valid any day (up to $17.25 value)
- $20.50 for two movie tickets and medium popcorns, valid any day (up to $34.50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All tickets are subject to availability. Voucher cannot be used towards special engagements which include: film festivals, special showings, and the first week of a new picture. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Prytania Theatre
Prytania Theatre opened in 1914, and today it stands as the oldest single-screen movie house still operating in Louisiana. Over the past century, the theater has withstood two separate fires, multiple rebuilds, therapy for its achy knees, and the adoption of a never-ending influx of new technologies including digital projection, digital sound, and 3D capabilities.
Thankfully, these efforts haven't gone unnoticed. In 2012, BoxOffice declared the Prytania a cultural landmark, recognizing its status as an important gathering place for the community. As such, moviegoers file in throughout the week for different screenings, including a classic movie series in the morning and midnight movies on Fridays and Saturdays. Most other nights, the theater showcases first-run art films and blockbusters.