- July 17-21 Afternoon “Bugs & Creepy Crawly” Camp for One Child
- July 17-21 Afternoon “Bugs & Creepy Crawly” Camp for Two Children
- July 24-28 Afternoon “Dinosaurs” Camp for One Child
- July 24-28 Afternoon “Dinosaurs” Camp for Two Children
- July 31-August 1 Afternoon “Pirates & Magical Creatures” Camp for One Child
- July 31-August 1 Afternoon “Pirates & Magical Creatures” Camp for Two Children
Pelham Art Center
A plaza overflowing with trees and bushes surrounds the entrance to Pelham Art Center, and, since 1970, the center has showed a gardener’s devotion to cultivating the Westchester County art community. Over time, the organization has sprouted up from a two-day arts celebration into a hub for art exhibitions, classes, and programs that reach out to the entire community.
Each year, the Pelham Art Center presents five free art exhibitions, 125 fee-based classes and workshops, and dozens of free weekend and evening programs. In addition to classes in visual, performing, literary, and digital arts, the center also hosts public programs such as music performances, literary readings, and artist talks and demonstrations that celebrate folkloric art traditions.