What You'll Get
- Seating: reserved table for two or four
- What’s included: one complimentary drink per person
- Venue minimums: two items per person
- Age restriction: Must be 18 or older. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- Available shows: Wednesdays at 8 p.m., Thursdays at 8 p.m., Fridays at 9 p.m., and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m.
Shows begin promptly at their scheduled time. If you have a reservation, you must arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime to be seated. There will be no late seating. Once the show begins, there will be a strict standing-room-only policy.
- Who they are: The Flying Ivories
- Where they’ve been: New York-New York, as in the hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Where they are now: New York, New York, as in the city
- What they do: duel, with pianos
- What that entails: trading ivory licks, leading audience sing-alongs, wittily bantering with each other
- What that doesn’t entail: setting up cannons on their pianos and firing at each other
- What songs they play: whatever the audience wants
- Which might include: Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, or Carly Rae Jepsen
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Two-item minimum required per person. Gratuity and taxes not included. Valid for Wednesdays at 8 p.m., Thursdays at 8 p.m., Fridays at 9 p.m., and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Must make reservations at least 48 hours before the show. If show is sold out, must choose another date. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.