1 - 10 of 12
From Our Editors
The chefs at Thali Bar Baar take the extra steps to source ingredients from local farmers to ensure that each dish full of flavor. Here, they prepare a dense menu of Indian and Indo-Chinese cuisine. Below is what a typical table at Thali Bar Baar might look like.
- Appetizers: Vegetable samosas or crispy fried okra (bhindi fry)
- A taste of Chinese: Indo-Chinese options including chicken Manchurian or chicken masala noodles.
- Thalis: Goat or chicken cooked in a delicate blend of spices
- Other classics include spicy curries containing chicken or fish, as well as the favorite butter chicken
- A fitting companion: Meals are accompanied by sides of basmati rice, garlic naan, and yogurt