All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· September 20, 2016
What You'll Get
- Admission for Two
- Admission for Four
- Family Admission for Two Adults and Two or More Children Aged 6 or Above
- Annual Household Membership. Includes:
- Benefits of the individual membership
- Unlimited visits for two adults and children and grandchildren under the age of 18 in the same household/family.
- Annual Individual Membership. Includes:
- Unlimited visits
- 10% discount at the Annual Plant Sale
- Reduced class fees
- Two free admission passes
- Invitation to a special member reception
- One-year subscription to “Better Homes and Gardens” magazine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 05/26/2018. Valid only for option purchased. Annual memberships include unlimited visits and are valid immediately through 4/30/2019. Not valid for renewing memberships. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fells Historic Estate and Gardens
- The Historic Estate & Gardens of John Milton Hay on Lake Sunapee, NH
- One of New England’s Finest Early 20th-Century Summer Estates
- Discover The Fells 83.5 acres of beauty and tranquility; learn the legacy of diplomat and statesman John Milton Hay; tour the 22-room Colonial Revival home; explore the forests, walk the woodland trails; and enjoy the renowned gardens. The Fells is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a preservation project of The Garden Conservancy.