Groups embark on a three-hour adventure; safety equipment and training included
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Three-Hour Conquer the Canopy Adventure for One; Valid: Monday - Thursday
- Three-Hour Conquer the Canopy Adventure for Two; Valid: Monday - Thursday
- Three-Hour Conquer the Canopy Adventure for One; Valid: Any Day
- Three-Hour Conquer the Canopy Adventure for Two; Valid: Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be at least 47'' tall and less than 6'6'' tall. Must be a minimum of 40lbs and a maximum of 275lbs. Must be able to reach 66 inches with feet flat on the ground. Valid only at Koteewi location. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Younger than 14 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must be 8 or older. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Edge Adventures Indianapolis - Koteewi Park
Climbing a tree is a beloved pastime familiar to millions of kids. Climbing through the trees? Usually, that's best left to Tarzan. Usually, unless you're a visitor to Koteewi Aerial Park. There, amid 800 acres of dense woods, visitors as young as 8 can take off on (supervised) adventures on aerial courses that snake through the canopy. Read on to learn more:
- Courses: Each treetop trail at Koteewi rises between 16-60 feet off the ground. Once you're strapped in your harness and ready to go, it's up to you to navigate the obstacles, zip lines, and natural wonders that stand between you and completion.
- Safety: During each course run-though, you'll be harnessed to the park's Quick Trekker System, a 100% on-belay safety system that keeps you attached to the safety line at all time. In addition, you'll also get a safety briefing from the park's ACCT-trained guides.
- Other outdoor fun: In addition to its system of aerial trails, Koteewi Aerial Park also features plenty to do for earthbound visitors; the park is also home to bike and equestrian trails, a fishing pond, a nature center, and even an archaeological area.