About this Business
- HoursSun10:00 AM - 7:00 PMMon-FriClosedSat10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
From Our Editors
With their brave knights, poetic troubadours, and cultured nobility, the lands of Germany's Middle Ages produced enough tales to fill storybooks for generations. For one month each year, the players and guests at Koroneburg Renaissance Festival relive this magical time through immersive interactive performances. One of Southern California's only permanent-site Renaissance fair, Koroneburg puts its emphasis on both spectacle and education, with installations that wow visitors while simultaneously filling them with facts about Germany's bygone history.
- Ye Olde Performers: The lifeblood of any good Renaissance fair courses through the veins of its live performers; this year's roster includes pyro-juggler Thomas Woods, the poets of Her Majesty's Minstrel Cycle, and the singing pirates of Cutthroat Reef.
- Ye Olde Activities: The fair is filled with interactive demonstrations and games; learn the arts of blacksmithing and leatherworking, taste samples of foods prepared with period recipes, or try your hand at throwing axes, glazing pottery, and handling a longbow.
- Ye Olde Foode: Hearty repasts at the fair come courtesy of the Willkommen Inn, as well as many other steadfast cooks and pastry vendors.
- Ye Olde Shoppes: The hawking vendors of the fair's market sell all manner of wares, with options ranging from handmade pottery and jewelry to metalwork, apparel, and intricate wooden chests.