About this Business
- HoursSunClosedMon-Sat10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
From Our Editors
Content Massage's versatile team of therapists understands that each body is different and requires unique treatment—not a one-size-fits-all approach to therapy. That's why their hands are well-versed in a wide range of soothing and stress-relieving modalities that each present their own benefits. Read on to learn more about the different types of massages they offer:
- Medical Massage: Available to Platinum members, this massage helps relieve chronic pain with a customized blend of techniques that may include connective tissue massage, post-isometric relaxation, and trigger-point therapy.
- Swedish Massage: The primary goal of this massage is to promote deep relaxation with long, flowing strokes delivered across the body.
- Deep-Tissue Massage: Similar to a Swedish massage but with firmer pressure, deep-tissue massage works to alleviate pain, boost blood circulation, and break up scar tissue that causes stiffness and discomfort.
- Prenatal Massage: This massage is designed to subdue the many discomforts associated with pregnancy, such as backaches, leg cramps, and swelling.