- 18 Holes of Golf Plus Cart for Two (Valid August 10 to November 12)
- 18 Holes of Golf Plus Cart for Four (Valid August 10 to November 12)
Players board their rented cart and loop twice around a nine-hole course that stretches for 3,041 yards from the back tees.
Northampton Country Club
The nine-hole course at Northampton Country Club was carved into the countryside in 1898. Four sets of tees make each time-honored hole manageable, whether a player can hit the long ball or prefers to throw the ball toward the green. A river comes into play on two holes, and the wide fairways cut through regions of dense forest that can ensnare errant balls.
After a round, players can head to the recently renovated clubhouse to dine at the 19th Hole bar and grill and regale fellow visitors with tall tales of booming drives and the 3-foot putt that got away.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 35 course
- Total length of 3,041 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 69 from the back tees
- Course slope of 119 from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole