From Our Editors
In Focus: China Gourmet
- What to expect: regional Chinese cooking
- How to build your own meal: Add chicken, beef, shrimp, or barbecued pork to orders of fried rice or chow mein.
- Best dish to pair with a glass of water: braised eggplant in fiery, Szechuan-style garlic sauce
- Other ways to quench thirsts: Visit the fully stocked bar.
- Good news for your wallet: Most entrees cost less than $15.
- Most difficult dish to order five-times fast: spicy string bean beef
- Best reason to schedule a weekend visit: for the dim sum service