What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for 2 Beer Flights and 2 Souvenir Pint Glasses with Optional Tour for Two ($41.50 value)
- $32 for 4 Beer Flights and 4 Souvenir Pint Glasses with Optional Tour for Four ($83 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Tour is optional. Valid only for 4 beer flight. Gratuity not included. May be repurchased every 180 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dead Lizard Brewing Company
From their 10-barrel operation in downtown Orlando, the brewmasters at Dead Lizard Brewing Company produce craft beers inspired by emerging trends and timeless traditions. This mingling of old and new should come as no surprise; Dead Lizard's brewers are the third generation of beer-makers in their family, and got their start perfecting the recipes of the family homebrewing operation. Now, guests can sample their time-tested beers at their taproom, an industrial-inspired space in full view of the company's brewing vats.
Here's a quick look at a few of Dead Lizard's beers you might find on tap:
- Komodo Dragon Chocolate Stout: Praised for its forward maltiness and generous use of cocoa nibs, this powerful stout packs a wallop in each glass. (9.2% ABV)
- Pistachio Nut Brown Ale: This hearty autumn favorite is made all the more distinctive by the savory complexity of the titular pistachios. (6.4% ABV)
- Humpity Pumpity IPA: The hoppiest of Dead Lizard's two West Coast IPAs, this intensely floral beer clocks in at over 100 IBUs, a fact sure to please fans of bitter brews. (8.5% ABV)