Park-goers shriek with glee on roller coasters, go-karts, and kid-friendly rides like the mini tea cups
About This Deal
- When can I visit?: Park is open year-round and this voucher is valid at any time.
- Free parking
- Please check attraction schedule for exact hours of operation.
- All-day riding privileges on go-kart tracks, roller coasters, thrill rides, and Kid Spot rides
- Access to Gator Spot (at the Orlando park)
- Chauffeur Pass for an adult 18 or older to accompany a child that is under 54 inches on rides where they do not meet the height requirements
- Free admission for those not riding
- Prohibited items: outside food and drinks
- Lockers available? no, but there are places at each ride to keep guests’ belongings
Need To Know
About Fun Spot America
Fun Spot America's family-friendly theme parks has the charm of a small-town carnival, but the colorful adventure never packs up and leaves. Although there are activities for kids, such as miniature tea cups, a fun slide, and an arcade, where Fun Spot really makes its name is with its thrilling ride for adults. White Lightning, Orlando's only wooden roller coaster, offers 10 moments of air time over it's 2,000-foot track, sending riders down 75-foot drops, around a track filled with twists and turns, and around 90-degree banking turn before pulling back into the loading station. Check out the Freedom Flyer at the Orlando location, which features a new virtual reality experience to the coaster.
Mine Bower, the only wooden roller coaster that takes you upside down in the state!
Speedsters can also head over to a series of Go-Kart tracks that keep riders pushing pedals through banked bowls and hairpin curves on a multilevel track. The park rounds out its attractions list with bumper cars, Enterprise, a Tilt-a-Whirl, and Rip Curl.
Find out how a roller design engineer uses physics, creativity, and a lifelong passion for thrills to design coasters all around the world.