Choose Between Two Options
- $11.99 for $20 worth of lunch for two or more, valid Tuesday–Friday
- $22 for $40 worth of lunch for four or more, valid Tuesday–Friday
Click to see the menu.
The Porch is breezy and laid-back, but even so, there's always something going on. Indeed, the whirlwind of activity that seems to unfold here stems from two primary sources: the food and the drinks. Here are a few things you can expect to find on the menu when you swing by:
- Snack: Try the soft, bite-size pretzel poppers. They're tossed in garlic butter and sea salt before getting paired with housemade Sam Adams beer cheese.
- Sandwich: Stacked with house-roasted turkey, sliced ham, and applewood-smoked bacon, the Club Brie literally rises above the menu's other sandwiches. It's delivered on a brioche bread and slathered in homemade apple butter, to boot.
- House specialty: The TV Dinner is a well-rounded meal consisting of chicken fingers, mashed potatoes and gravy, white cheddar macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob, and a treat. For an extra couple bucks, you can sub in bacon-wrapped meatloaf for the chicken fingers.
- Drinks: More than 25 whiskeys, bourbons, and scotches anchor a drink selection that also includes 15-plus tequilas and 16 different beers on tap.