Request a Deal
Love this business? The more people who sign up, the more likely we are to get a deal.
People make it happen. Spread the word to request a deal!
39 signed up for this.
About this Business
- HoursSun10:00 AM - 5:00 PMMon-Fri8:00 AM - 8:30 PMSat9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
From Our Editors
In Focus: SkinSpirit
- Areas of expertise: aesthetic skin and body care administered in spa-like settings
Three approaches they might take for unwanted wrinkles: Botox, laser skin-resurfacing treatments, or ultherapy—which uses sound waves to lift and tone skin
- Who every staff member answers to: Dr. M. Dean Vistnes, who graduated from the Stanford University School of Medicine and serves as a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Possibly their biggest fan in the press: Seattle Magzine, who named SkinSpirit the best medi-spa in 2014
- Why massage rooms smell so good: therapists incorporate aromatic oils into Swedish massages
- Places to brush up on your homecare: the spa’s education area that’s filled with written and multimedia content, or the retail shop that sells medical-grade skincare products
- Number of locations: 7 total (3 in Seattle, 4 in California)
Help us improve this page
Is this your business? Claim this page