All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Signature Service Oil Change Includes:
- Oil Change with up to five quarts of quality motor oil and new oil filter
- Inspect antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels, engine air filtration system, serpentine belts, brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs), wiper blades, exterior lights, and chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Check and fill tire pressure, transmission/transaxle fluid, differential/transfer case fluid, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid, and battery water (excluding sealed batteries)
Clean exterior windows and vacuum interior floors
- Rain-X Original Glass Treatment Includes:
- Dramatically improves wet weather driving visibility by repelling rain, sleet, and snow
- Improves visibility, safety, and driving comfort in all weather
- Helps remove frost, ice, salt, mud, and insects
- Performed by accredited technicians
Learn More About Oil Changes
3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? Experts share their advice for keeping your car running safely and smoothly.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid at location at 2001 Shepherd Dr. Extra fee for synthetic oil. Valid for up to 5 quarts of conventional oil. Not valid on Value Oil Change Plus pricing. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Not valid toward taxes. Valid only at listed locations. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Jiffy Lube Signature Service Oil-Change, which helps promote the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and helps prevent moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) service vehicles at Jiffy Lube.
In addition to performing oil changes, technicians perform preventative services such as air-filtration, among others, as well as state emissions inspections. Jiffy Lube’s quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, complete a service only after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.