What You'll Get
- Five Class Pack
- Ten Class Pack
Choose from ten available locations:
- Brookhaven (1441 Dresden Drive Northeast)
- Buckhead (3145 Peachtree Road Northeast)
- Chastain Park (4920 Roswell Road Northeast)
- Cumming (410 Peachtree Parkway)
- Druid Hills (2951 North Druid Hills Road)
- Inman Park (240 North Highland Avenue)
- Peachtree City (405 City Circle Ste 1620)
- Westside (1100 Howell Mill Road)
- West Cobb (3600 Dallas Highway Ste 310)
- Woodstock (2295 Towne Lake Parkway Ste 152)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new clients or those without an active package or offer in the past 6 months. Current members may purchase as a gift for non-members. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for location purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Five-class option must be used within 30 days, ten-class within 60 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pure Barre
Beginning in 2001 as a small fitness operation in the basement of an office building, Pure Barre has since blossomed into a widely acclaimed, widely publicized approach to exercise with a nationwide following. Dancer, choreographer, and fitness buff Carrie Rezabek Dorr founded Pure Barre more than a decade ago in Birmingham, Michigan. Since then, Carrie has traveled around the country, hopping from gym to gym to demonstrate the innovative program that draws techniques from ballet.
Performing the Pure Barre technique can be a fast and effective way to transform the body. Motivating music slices through the 60-minute workouts, each of which utilize a ballet barre and small isometric movements designed to burn fat and tone muscles.