All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Five Options
- $33.50 for a 1-hour escape room visit for two ($56 value)
- $65 for a 1-hour escape room visit for four ($112 value)
- $86 for a 1-hour escape room visit for six ($168 value)
- $111 for a 1-hour escape room visit for eight ($224 value)
- $132 for a private 1-hour hour escape room visit for up to 10 ($280 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). May be repurchased every 60 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Baffled Escape Rooms
The owners of Baffled Escape Rooms are big fans of the immersive game genre. They tried out as many as 20 escape rooms before realizing that they might be able to create better scenarios themselves. After setting to work crafting challenging puzzles, labyrinthine story lines, and transportive environments, they opened in spring 2016. Here, like most room-escape facilities, players must work together to find clues and solve riddles to break out before the clock ticks down to zero. Check out Baffled Escape Rooms' main scenarios:
- Nuclear Meltdown: You're FBI agents in search of a secret computer code necessary to stop a hacker-initiated nuclear war.
- The Trap: You've been kidnapped by a madman who wants to make a game out watching you escape his house of horrors. He's at least given you a chance in the form of puzzles scattering throughout.
- Da Vinci's Secret: As treasure hunters, you stumble upon a horde of artifacts that may have belonged to Leonardo da Vinci. The brilliant polymath has left behind clues that will help the worthy discover the Holy Grail.