What You'll Get
$10 for $20 worth of food. See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 voucher per table. Multiple vouchers not accepted. Dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Not valid for happy hour specials, daily specials, kids meals, not valid for kids eat free, or any other offers. Not valid on special event nights. Valid 24 hours after purchase. Valid only at Westgate location. Not valid toward Salt's nachos appetizer. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salt Tacos y Tequila
Bigger isn't always better, but that's a hard point to argue at Salt Tacos y Tequila. The enormous eatery spans nearly 15,000 square feet and two floors, offering enough room to accommodate up to 2,000 guests. And with so much space, it's no surprise that Salt offers an extensive menu. In addition to nine different tacos and more than 120 tequilas, the restaurant serves a wide variety of contemporary Mexican cuisine. Read on to learn about a few of its signature dishes:
- Appetizer: Start with southwest egg rolls filled with chicken, pepper jack cream cheese, avocado, cilantro, chipotle and black beans.
- Burrito: A tortilla wraps up carnitas and refried beans accented by cheddar jack cheese, and roasted habanero pineapple salsa.
- Burger: The Santa Fe burger features a half-pound Angus beef burger topped with all the fixings, plus roasted peppers and pepper jack cheese on a brioche bun.
- Entree: Indulge in a 14oz angus ribeye in cilantro butter or roasted serrano salsa paired with two sides.
- Dessert: The deep fried banana split is topped with hot fudge, strawberries, grilled pineapple and whipped cream.