Highly trained physicians and technicians use lasers to eliminate hair growth on various parts of the body, making your skin bare
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal expires 90 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Laser Remedy by Bare Skin
Nurit Nisimi Levi, the founder of Laser Remedy by Bare Skin, specializes in laser hair removal and skin care and believes that everyone deserves to experience high-quality service at affordable prices. She has been in the hair removal business for over fifteen years, which began by learning threading techniques taught to her by her grandmother. She went on to study at Jean Madeline where she graduated with honors and completed the teaching program.
She uses that experience to perform laser hair-removal with Machine GentleMax Pro on all skin complexions, lasering hair using GenteLASE Pro for lighter pigmentation and the GentleYAG for olive and darker complexions. The highly-trained and certified staff pamper clients during luxurious treatments in a modern environment. Laser Remedy by Bare Skin further caters to customers by hosting specially-trained doctors to offer Botox injections, vein reduction, skin tightening, photo-rejuvenation, and laser age-spot reduction as well as VelaShape body contouring, Latisse, and Juvederm injections.