All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $10.50 for distillery tour for two ($20 value)
- $15.50 for distillery tour for four ($40 value)
- $26 for distillery tour for eight ($80 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. No alcohol is discounted with this offer. Not valid 8/13/16, 9/8/16, 9/15/16, and 10/27/16. Not valid on Sundays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Federal Distilling
When Matt and Bryan Quigley installed their first still in a forgotten corner of their parents' basement, they didn't know where it would take them. But in the few years since, the brothers have traveled the country—and the world—refining their skills until they were able to open their own, full-scale distillery. These neighborhood boys now manufacture Stateside Urbancraft vodka, the spirit of choice at Federal Distilling, a sipping room attached to their distilling operation. Read on to learn more about their uniquely American operation:
- Federal Distilling was founded in 2013
- Stateside Urbancraft Vodka is the flagship product produced by Federal Distilling
- 7x Distilled and made from GMO free Missouri corn
- Aerated and finished with a unique blend of electrolytes
- Stateside Vodka has won 5 awards in 2016 alone