What You'll Get
- General admission
- Please note: food and drink is not included
Dates and Times
- Sunday, June 24, at 12 p.m.
- Sunday, July 15, at 12 p.m.
- Sunday, August 12, at 12 p.m.
Drag Queen Brunch
- The Queens: Even if you’re still recovering from your Saturday night plans, the drag queens at Drag Queen Brunch are dressed to the nines, complete with big, beautiful hair, glamorous makeup, and elegant outfits.
- The Brunch: Available à la carte, the Beau Monde Crêperie is cooking up savory crepes such as sausage, Swiss cheese, and mushrooms or smoked trout, leeks, and creamed spinach (not included in the price of a ticket).
- The Venue: Above the Beau Monde Crêperie is L’Etage, an elegant LGBTQ-friendly lounge with a u-shaped bar, curtained booths, and a small dance floor that is the perfect place for drag queens to strut their stuff.
- L’Etage has been named “Best Dance Party” by Philly Magazine. GPhilly listed L’Etage as best place for LGBTQ venue of the summer, while Opentable awarded L’Etage their “Diners’ Choice” Award. Also listed as a “Top 10 Bachelorette Party Idea” for the past two years.
- View L’Etage’s menu for brunch here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 12, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.