What You'll Get
- Click to view the schedule and seating options Note: Through Dec 18, shows will take place on Saturday afternoons only.
- Must make reservation in advance. For best seating, reserve early.
- The Stars: Steven and Cassandra Best, the family-friendly “Superstars of Magic” who’ve been lauded by Criss Angel, been seen in more than 20 countries (plus Las Vegas), and appeared on shows like Pawn Stars and Top Chef.
- Their Brand of Magic: The Bests are known specifically for their Quick Change act—they are world record holders for the most costume changes by a duo in 60 seconds. That act has been seen on NBA halftime shows and network television.
- What to Expect: Boggling sleight of hand and grand illusions, the sudden appearance of birds, impossible flexibility, an astoundingly over-worked wardrobe department and audience participation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 29, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8/person. Reservation must be made in advance. For best seating, reserve early. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elvis & Friends Museum
Inside the Memories Theatre, the King returns by way of the Elvis & Friends Museum. There, Elvis Presley fans find his memorabilia on display for all to see, serving as aids to the larger-than-life legacy he left behind. From his US Army uniform, to his decked out motorcycle, and even several guitars and famous outfits worn on stage, the Elvis & Friends Museum provides an inside look at what has always made Elvis so special to American culture.
But that's not all to expect. Along with the private collection of the King on tour, this museum also features items from other famed artists of Elvis' time, making for an exciting view of what it meant to be a star all those years ago.