From Our Editors
At YogaFit, yoga classes are accessible to everyone. Their fulfilling workouts ignite bodies and minds, but that's not all students get. Here are five reasons to give YogaFit a try.
- Music-driven classes: The playlists are anything but boring, with beats that make you want to move, along with instructors that won't judge you for dancing during class.
- Modern facilities: The studios have a sleek look that members love and that keeps them coming back for more.
- Awesome formats: Beginner's classes include YogaRestore and YogaFlow 1, both of which introduce students to basic yoga postures. YogaFlow 2 is designed to strengthen and tone the body via power vinyasa yoga, and members also rave about the signature classes, YogaBurn and YogaBarre.
- Essential oils: While smelling like sweat is a sign of a good workout, there's nothing better than ending a solid practice with a whiff of lavender.
- Amazing staff: YogaFit's community of experienced instructors is second to none.