All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Month of Unlimited YogaFit Classes
- Five Drop-In YogaFit Classes
See the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Clients are requested to arrive at least 15 minutes early to first class. Registration required. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 30 days from activation date. May redeem across visits. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
At YogaFit, yoga classes are accessible to everyone. Their fulfilling workouts ignite bodies and minds, but that's not all students get. Here are five reasons to give YogaFit a try.
- Music-driven classes: The playlists are anything but boring, with beats that make you want to move, along with instructors that won't judge you for dancing during class.
- Modern facilities: The studios have a sleek look that members love and that keeps them coming back for more.
- Awesome formats: Beginner's classes include YogaRestore and YogaFlow 1, both of which introduce students to basic yoga postures. YogaFlow 2 is designed to strengthen and tone the body via power vinyasa yoga, and members also rave about the signature classes, YogaBurn and YogaBarre.
- Essential oils: While smelling like sweat is a sign of a good workout, there's nothing better than ending a solid practice with a whiff of lavender.
- Amazing staff: YogaFit's community of experienced instructors is second to none.