What You'll Get
- One Round of Golf with Cart Rental for Two People
- One Round of Golf with Cart Rental for Four People
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Not valid for league, tournament play, or groups of 8 or more. Not valid until 12/1/17. Not valid before 11 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Not valid on holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club
Sprawled across 670 acres on Reed's Bay, Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club offers its guest a premium resort experience. A 300-room hotel sits at the heart of the picturesque estate, and activities abound, including dining, spa visits, and of course, rounds of golf. Read on to learn more about the Troon Golf property's famous courses:
Bay Course (18 Holes)
- Origin: Opened in 1914, designed by Hugh Wilson and Donald Ross
- Layout: 6,300 yards from the tips with a Scottish-links vibe, including deep-pot bunkers and small, rippling greens
- Surroundings: Sweeping seaside views
- Signature Moment: It hosted nine holes of the 1942 PGA Championship, and it currently hosts the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
Turtles Course (9 Holes)
- Layout: A laid-back putting course with bent-grass greens and gently sloping holes
- About the name: It's a nod to the diamondback terrapins that visit every summer.