What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$19 for wine tasting for two (a $30 total value)
- Two glasses of wine (a $10 value)
- Two souvenir glasses to take home (a $10 value)
- One cheese tray for two (a $10 value)
$35 for wine tasting for four (a $60 total value)
- Four glasses of wine (a $20 value)
- Four souvenir glasses to take home (a $20 value)
- Two cheese trays for four (a $20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Not valid on federal holidays. Business closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Scout Mountain Winery
Surrounded by thick woods, lines of vines, rows of apple trees, and a garden lush with vegetables occupy 35 acres of Scout Mountain Winery. There, the Schad family has been handcrafting wines for more than two decades in styles such as blush, syrah, and chambourcin. Tucked away on the property, the family also oversees a quaint bed and breakfast inside a country house erected in the 1920s.