About this Business
- HoursSun-Thu4:00 PM - 9:00 PMFri-Sat4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
From Our Editors
On the night of their wedding, Tony Ostlund's grandparents celebrated with a dinner of spaghetti and meatballs at an Italian restaurant. The chef was kind enough to give them the recipe, which not only became the family's Christmas meal but also a mainstay on the menu of Tony's restaurant, Primo Plates & Pours. Read on to learn about a few of the restaurant's other standout dishes:
- Antipasti: Start off meals with arancini, lightly breaded and fried until crisp. They're filled with prosciutto, risotto, and a four-cheese blend and served with a red sauce.
- Pizza: The decadent tenderloin pizza is topped with creamy goat cheese, tenderloin, arugula, roasted peaches, and fresh herbs.
- Primo: The hearty strozzapreti primavera features strozzapreti—an elongated form of cavatelli—with a shrimp and saffron primavera plus peas, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
- Secondo: Try the succulent grilled sea bass, topped with capers, tomato confit, and lemon preserve and plated beside seasonal risotto.