Fifty-passenger fishing vessel furnished with state of the art safety and fish finding equipment takes participant to open waters to fish
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Public outing
- What’s included: parking, boat trip, bait, and tackle
- What you might catch: Fluke, Porgy, Sea Bass, Sea Robin, Bluefish, Striped Bass, Blackfish, Dogfish
- Where you’ll fish: calm, sheltered waters of the Western Long Island Sound
- Boat amenities: restrooms, interior cabin
- Fish-cleaning available? Yes
- At the snack bar: customers may purchase snacks and beverages
- What to wear: sweatshirt, light jacket, rain jacket, rain slicker, sneakers
- Free parking, no fishing licenses required
- A customary 20% gratuity for your deckhand is not included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Credit card required at booking. Subject to availability. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per household. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Angler Fleet
Angler Fleet Comprised of three vessels that offers public and private fishing and cruising charters. Offering 3 hour and 6 hour public fishing trips and up to 8 hour private fishing or cruising/sightseeing trips. Also offering Friday night fireworks cruises all summer long. Angler Fishing Fleet's Captain Ken welcomes youngsters aboard his fishing boat for a weeklong summer fishing camp. He schools campers in fishing techniques, conservation, and boat safety in a demonstration of the company’s initiatives to empower budding fishermen in exploring local waters. The Angler III ferries up to 35 passengers on fishing trips in the western Long Island Sound. It is a 50-foot Coast Guard–inspected vessel. Angler IV is their largest ship designed to hold up to 69 passengers and, along with Angler III, includes a cozy cabin with a galley that serves snacks and beverages. Plus, they offers both indoor and outdoor seating. The smallest member of the fleet, the Angler V is designed to hold up to 20 passengers for fishing on private charters. All three vessels in the fleet are available for private charters with at least a week’s notice.