- Family 4-Pack of Admissions
World Forestry Center Discovery Museum
The World Forestry Center Discovery Museum tells tales of the trees, educating its thousands of annual visitors about the importance of these gentle giants. The museum's interactive exhibits demonstrate the power and challenges of forest ecosystems and, after a day at the discovery museum, visitors will go home with new knowledge about how the survival of forests is linked to our own.
- Size: two floors of exhibits over 20,000 square feet
- Eye Catcher: Marvel at the tree cookie of a "Green Giant," whose impressively large cross-section tells a story about the tree's life.
- Permanent Mainstay: After hauling logs for years, Peggy—a 42-ton locomotive—has retired and is now housed on the World Forestry Center campus.
- Don't Miss: Want to take a trip down white rapids but forgot your bathing suit? Never fear—the River Raft Adventure simulates a ride down Raft Class IV rapids without any water involved.