From Our Editors
- 120 plus brands bring their latest and greatest audio equipment to the event.
- 1,000s of dollars worth of audio electronics are raffled off to attendees.
- 200,000: The cost in USD of one of the most expensive audio set-ups you can hear at the event.
- 50 plus convention rooms showcase audio equipment, both big and small.
Other things to Know
- Check the event schedule for a list of seminars, concerts, and other events.
- Nearby accommodations are available at The Westin San Francisco Airport.
A Chat with California Audio Show
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
The CAS is the only show of its kind.
What is the experience customers can expect?
Spiritually and emotionally nurturing sound and music.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
To bring the experience of high-performance audio to music lovers.
What do you love most about your job?
Bringing music lovers and the audio industry together. This is serious fun!