About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
From Our Editors
Gina's MaxFit: Meet Your Instructor
- Gina Begley has a BS Degree in Health Science: Fitness & Wellness Management
- She’s a certified DDP Yoga Level 1 instructor
- She holds a Purple Belt in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu/Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- She’s a certified Muay Thai instructor
- She’s an experienced Muay Thai fighter and MMA competitor
A Chat with Gina's MaxFit
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? _DDPYoga is different from any other form of yoga; it’s not your mama's yoga! This program is a killer fat burning workout meant to improve all aspects of your fitness. Along with offering DDP Yoga, I also teach martial arts and personal training. _
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged? Whether you are participating in DDPYoga, MMA Fitness Bootcamp, or personal training sessions, the focus is always on improving the individual. Modifications are always available to help push to that next level. Never worry about what someone else is doing, bypass the fear of "keeping up."
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I chose to pursue a BS in Health Science: Fitness & Wellness Management, so I would be as knowledgeable as possible and could provide my clients with the best possible opportunity to succeed.
What do you love most about your job? I love watching others succeed and achieve their goals.