- $20 Toward Lunch for Two People
- $20 Toward Take-out or Delivery
See menu here.
GavelStone Bar & Grill
Perched on the corner of Fairfield and South Michigan Avenues is GavelStone Bar & Grill. Here, the neighborhood tavern serves a collection of burgers, wraps, and bar foods, which guests can wash down with cocktails.
- Captain burger: An 8-ounce Angus beef patty is topped with swiss, grilled onions, mayo, and mushrooms on an artisan bun to form this hearty burger.
- Wolf wrap: Perfect for a late breakfast or simply a late-night snack, this wrap is filled with beef, eggs, bacon, and pepper jack cheese, plus grilled onions and mushrooms.
- Pear Tree martini: Bartenders blend Grey Goose La Poire and St-Germain with lemon juice, muddled cucumber, simple syrup, and club soda to create a refreshing martini.
- Southern Cooler: This sweet libation features Maker's Mark alongside peach schnapps with a sour mix, simple syrup, orange juice, and lemon-lime soda.