All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 2, 2018
· December 18, 2017
· December 1, 2017
What You'll Get
- $20 for one 30-minute ionic detox footbath ($35 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online appointment required; subject to availability. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Massage valid only with Rebecca O’Brien. Massage valid only for clients who are women, identify as women, or children. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Optimal Wellness Solutions
As the youngest of six children spread over 20 years, Michele had a front-row seat for the type of aging her genes had in store for her if she didn't pursue a healthy, holistic lifestyle. Now, along with a team of therapists, Michelle provides a multidisciplinary approach to wellness and natural healing at her center, Optimal Wellness Solutions. Here are a few of the benefits she and her team offers:
- Massage, which helps alleviate chronic conditions, rehabilitate muscles, boost circulation and lymph flow, and reduce stress, depending on the modality.
- Massage modalities include Swedish massage, hot-stone therapy, pregnancy massage, reflexology, and raindrop technique—a method that uses essential oils to boost its effects.
- Craniosacral therapy, which uses soft touch to help relieve pressure on the head, neck, and spine and improve nervous-system function.
- Detoxifying ionic footbaths, which can be an important component of a treatment plan designed to reduce inflammation.